Read about office policies, how to make an appointment, cancel and change appointments.
- Please call 704-384-1246 to schedule your appointments.
- Appointments are scheduled during regular business hours.
- We ask that you cancel or reschedule an appointment at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete required paperwork.
- If you have completed paperwork prior to your arrival, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to show your ID and insurance card.
- Bring your insurance card to each visit.
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment for the front desk staff to copy your insurance card and update any necessary information.
- Bring your insurance card to every visit.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- If you must miss an appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you receive a confirmation phone call before your appointment, please note the information carefully and respond to us if necessary.
- Cancellations should be made at least 24 hours before scheduled appointments.
- Patients will be notified in writing for the first and second missed appointments. This notification will specify information about dismissal for repeated missed appointments.
- Patients will be dismissed at physician discretion after three missed appointments.
We feel strongly about the importance of keeping appointments. Appointments have been scheduled for your care, and we do not want that care to be interrupted. Also, our schedules are very busy, and if you do not keep a scheduled appointment, another patient could have used that time. Therefore, if you must miss, unless it is an emergency, please let us know 24 hours in advance so that we may offer the time to another patient.
Your physician will occasionally make medically necessary referrals. These could include Sleep Studies, Neurological Evalutions, EKGs, ECTs and EEGs.